Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Sunday, June 15

We had a nice Father's Day. Bryce and I let Russ sleep in and made him a card with stamps and markers. We got him some new clothes, treats and a picture he has been wanting. Before church we went to visit Olivia and had a picnic at the cemetery. Russ and Bryce did bubbles and we drew with chalk. We ended up subbing in Bryce's nursery class during church and Bryce loved having his daddy to play with. After church we went down to Grandpa and Grandma Hunsaker's house to spend the evening with the family. Russ' dad told us stories and things he loved about his father. His father died 33 ish years ago so none of Kirk's children knew him.




Blowing Kisses to Olivia










I felt so bad for Russ because I know the pain of missing a child is magnified on a day to celebrate you being their parent.



He is really into bugs and loved playing with the lady bug


We probably should have left the water gun at home. He squirted everyone in sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment