Thursday was a rough day. The babysitter text me to tell me Bryce threw up everywhere (big surprise right?) and had a stuffy/runny nose and cough. I swear anything that he can possibly catch he does. Russ was going to go home early but she said it was okay for him to stay because he slept the rest of the afternoon.
Friday Bryce and I went to the new Provo Rec Center pool swimming with Jace and Gabe! It was so great to see them since it has been forever. The pool is really shallow and has small water slides making it perfect for little kids Bryce's age. Friday night I went to get pedicures with some friends and then went to a surprise baby shower for one of my neighbor friends. Russ called at about 9 and said Bryce threw up again so I came home to help take care of him. He must have just coughed so hard again but he slept well after that.
Saturday we got our 9 miles in! Woo hoo. 2 weeks until the race. I am anxious and nervous for it. I also finished listening to my first audiobook, Matched, while running. I find that my mind is distracted from what I am actually doing. We spent the rest of the day cleaning house and doing yard work. We drove up AF Canyon to Tibble Fork where our race starts. It is so gorgeous up there. An older couple stopped to talk to us and told us Bryce was cute and mentioned his red hair of course. When we got in the car Russ went off on how he just wants people to treat Bryce normal and he will never be treated normal because of his red hair. I think it's cute and makes him stand out but I really hope he isn't teased when he gets older.
Bryce has learned to fold his arms while we say prayer before we eat. It is one of the sweetest things ever.
He loves to eat off a fork but especially his airplane fork.
Bryce loves trucks lately. He drives them on the couch and window sills.
No comments:
Post a Comment