We also went to Flavio and
Michelle's baby blessing in Spanish Fork on Sunday. He was born November 17 (on our one year wedding anniversary) but we hadn't had a chance to see him yet. He is so cute and a very good little baby. He looked so cute in his white shirt and tie. We went to their house after and sat in the backyard and had lunch. It was so warm I thought that I might get a sunburn. It was really nice to get to be there for the blessing and to finally meet cute little Cameron.
I just read your comment from a long time ago-I didn't knwo you had a blog! How do I add you, I'm so bad with that--yea-I'm excited to keep updated with you and Russ!! I'll try adding it on... I'm new at all that stuff. :) We were dead tired when I saw you at the game I felt bad we were exhausted and dead and just woken up! Anyway, I'm going to look at your blog more. Good to hear from yoU!
ReplyDelete