Tuesday, April 2, 2013

12 months


365 days! 12 months! 1 year! I can't believe we have had Bryce for an entire year. On one hand it feels like he was just born and on the other I feel like I have always had him with me. We love him so much. He has grown so much, as all babies do, in this past year. I am so excited to continue on this fun adventure as his mommy year after year!
Newborn
One Year Old

In the past month Bryce has:
  1. started drinking cows milk. he's up to about 9 oz
  2. loves to wave and attempts to say hi
  3. loves all kinds of fruit (grapefruit, raspberries, strawberries, oranges)
  4. clicks his tongue
  5. stands alone and claps at the same time
  6. so close to taking a step. he still walks with his walker and if we hold his hands but never alone. i think he's too scared and can crawl quickly. 
  7. went to Disneyworld
  8. size 4 diapers
  9. 12-18 month clothes
  10. says mama and dada 
  11. puts out his hands when you say "show me your hands" 
  12. loves to go outside
  13. redish hair
  14. greenish/bluish/brownish eyes
  15. 4 top teeth/3 bottom teeth
  16. still a great sleeper 8pm-8am
12 months stats
weight: 19 lbs 7.5 oz (7%)
height: 29 1/2 inches (41%)
head: 47.7 cm (85%)











No comments:

Post a Comment