Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Graduation from Dental Hygiene School

I can't believe that I am FINALLY done with dental hygiene school. At times it felt like those 20 months would never end. I made some amazing friends and learned so much. Thank you to all my friends and family that came in and let me clean your teeth. Also, I am sooo grateful to Russ who called my patients in spanish, encouraged me when I thought I wouldn't make it and listened to me talk about CIs, calculus and perio. I love you, without you I never could have done it! 
Professor Mutterer inducting me into
Sigma Phi Alpha
Dental Hygiene Honor Society

 Hunsaker Family
 Jensen Family

 Katie and I
 Gabe (or should I type Gabrielle) and I
Erica, Ashley and I

 My mom and Nana hosted a fantastic graduation BBQ for Russ and I. They spent a lot of time making the yummy brisket and salads. It was so fun to have friends and family together to celebrate!




Baby Elija and Jax

3 comments:

  1. Cute grad dress! It prob feels so good to be done for both of you. Great BBQ too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in your graduation pictures Misty. I am so proud of you, especially with graduating with Honors. I am sure you are going to be an awesome hygienist. Love you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.,,and God bless to your next carrier...

    ReplyDelete