Sounds like a Great month!!! :) i'm so jealous about DR! I just wish it would stay warm here in p-town!! Way to up date the blog! haha i need to do mine again soon. Good job on the Skills Test!! :) i'll see you later! have a good day!
Oh my goodness, that looks SO awesome-the cake, D.R., pretty weather... well happy birthday... I'm not sure which day it is, but looks like it already happened! :) And I can't wait for graduation either...!! Good to hear you are doing well girl. Hope to hear from you soon.... :)
Sounds like a Great month!!! :) i'm so jealous about DR! I just wish it would stay warm here in p-town!! Way to up date the blog! haha i need to do mine again soon. Good job on the Skills Test!! :) i'll see you later! have a good day!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that looks SO awesome-the cake, D.R., pretty weather... well happy birthday... I'm not sure which day it is, but looks like it already happened! :) And I can't wait for graduation either...!! Good to hear you are doing well girl. Hope to hear from you soon.... :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys to go to the DR! And happy (early) birthday!!
ReplyDelete