Friday, January 9, 2009

Dental Hygiene School!

I am very excited to announce that I found out Tuesday that I was accepted to The Utah College of Dental Hygiene. I had my interview on December 5th so it was a long month of waiting to find out! I will be starting in the fall and it is about a year and a half long program. I am so thankful that Russ is supporting me in getting two Bachelors degrees and staying in school forever!
Top 5 Reasons Why I Am Excited To Be A Hygienist!
1. I will be able to teach people how to be healthier
2. Great hours!
3. I will be able to work and be a mommy!
4. I will have a sense of purpose and achievement
5. Great pay!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I have to warn you though...I am a blog stalker. I am obsessed! I am so happy that you got into dental school. YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete